The daily calendar for all classes is available from within the student
calendar interface, after logging in as a student.
For grades 5-9 the following 6 subjects are offered.
3. Science (Life Science & Natural Science)
4. Social Studies - History and Geography
6. Life Skills
The GED replaces grades 10-12. We offer GED Level 1 (grade 10 replacement) and GED
Level 2 (grade 11 and 12 replacement). We prepare students to write all five exam
subjects. These are -
1. English Language Arts, Writing (first exam subject )
2. English - Language Arts, Reading (second exam subject)
5. Social Studies (History, Geography, Economics, Civics & Government)
6. Life Skills - This is not mandatory and is NOT an external exam subject, but we
believe it essential in the overall educational development of all children and young
adults, and have therefore included it as an optional extra subject from 2013.
For grades 7 and above, you do not need to order physical textbooks (except for a
few English novels) but rather you will use digital ones that we have developed and
supply to you. These are digital files that are downloaded to your pc and accessed
whilst students are actively studying that course. We will charge you an extra monthly
supplement per grade/level for the digital textbooks and supply these to you, so
that you don’t have to outlay an up front lump sum to purchase paper based books.
You will be invoiced this extra amount with your monthly fees.